Tuesday 27 November 2012

First Post.

The first post on a blog is always daunting. Its like the first time in doing anything, putting pen to paper, paint brush to canvas, those first few words on that important essay. Theres always that doubt of if it is going to go well. But you just have to do it. Jump. Draw. Write. Sink your teeth into what you want to achieve from the first step and do it. This is what I am doing now with setting up this new blog.
I'm not so sure what I am going to blog about for now, but I think it will probably revolve it being around my life at the time being. Who I am, what I like, what i'm doing, likes, dislikes. All the usual generic things.

I'll start with some of the basics. I'm Rosie, i'm 17 and I live in Weston-Super-Mare. I'm studying A-Levels in Photography, Communication and Culture as well and English Literature and Language. I have a Tumblr account but its lost its feeling of being personal to me hence why I have set up a blogger account. Instead of a blog that just consists of pictures and the occasional dribble, i've decided to set a blog up on here for all those long winded thoughts and ideas that I sometimes come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment